To whom it is aimed and the purpose of the service
The investigation permits verification of the morality, reliability, and economic and financial situation of the future spouse in view of marriage. If you need to know the habits, acquaintances and/or real economic situation of your future spouse in greater detail, rely on sector professionals and contact us immediately. If you need to know the habits, acquaintances and/or real economic situation of your future spouse in greater detail, rely on sector professionals and contact us immediately.
Conducting the investigation
During the initial meeting, the case is analysed, the final objective is determined and the necessary elements are defined in order to obtain the best result in the shortest possible time. In this way, it will be possible to obtain a detailed quote with costs and duration of the investigation. Once the assignment has been confirmed, you will be constantly updated on the progress of the investigation. We will then provide a detailed report, complete with evidence (photographs and video footage) that you can use to make a conscious and informed decision.
What you can do
1. Carefully observe any unclear behaviour.
2. Request a free personalised consultation for your case
3. Do not give hasty answers. Besides representing a sentimental and moral bond, marriage is also and above all a juridical bond. If you have doubts, do not hesitate to contact us.
What you should avoid doin
1. Do not conduct your own investigation because if discovered, you could compromise the fate of the relationship. Rather rely on sector experts who have been doing this work for years.
2. Try not to make your partner suspicious: avoid asking insistent questions. This behaviour could make him or her suspicious or compromise future investigations.
Always bear in mind that
- It is not possible to request telephone records; know the content of text messages sent or received by third parties; intercept telephone calls or to carry out earsdropping activities in private places.
- It is illegal to spy on the Facebook profile, WhatsApp or emails of one’s partner.
- Anyone committing one of these offences could risk imprisonment from 6 months to 4 years.
- Anything collected via activities such as these cannot be used as evidence in court for a possible ruling on separation and/or for requesting apportionment of blame.
- Always contact sector professionals who will help you find evidence that is reliable and valid in court, in full compliance with the law.