To whom it is aimed and the purpose of the service
The investigation allows us to identify and ascertain, through photographs, video recordings and detailed reports, any unacceptable behaviour towards one’s spouse which makes continuation of the marriage intolerable. If you have doubts about the fidelity of your spouse, contact the professionals in the field, who will discreetly and professionally help you find the best solution to solve your problems and protect your rights in the case of cheating by a partner.
Conducting the investigation
During the initial meeting, the case is analysed, the final objective is determined and the necessary elements are defined in order to obtain the best result in the shortest possible time. In this way, it will be possible to obtain a detailed quote with regards to the costs and duration of the investigation. Once the assignment is confirmed, the client will be constantly updated on the progress of the investigation and, at the end of the mandate, a detailed dossier that is valid in court will be drawn up, including indisputable photographic and video evidence, certifying the violation of Article 143 of the Italian Civil Code on the mutual rights and duties of spouses.
What you can do
1. Do not try to react in any way, but rather observe the situation with clarity and objectivity..
2. Ask for expert advice, which could help you escape your current situation in the best possible way.
3. Entrust the problem to an expert and try to regain control of your life.
What you should avoid doin
1. Do not carry out investigative activities yourself, as this could violate the privacy rights of the spouse and the evidence found may not have legal value.
2. Try not to make the partner suspicious. Do not ask too many questions about his or her commitments and whereabouts and do not call him or her too often on the mobile; this could alarm the partner, making the investigation process more difficult.
3. Avoid confiding in friends and relatives, because it is not only useless but could be counterproductive to the investigation.
Always bear in mind that
- It is not possible to request telephone records; know the content of text messages sent or received by third parties; intercept telephone calls or to carry out earsdropping activities in private places.
- It is illegal to spy on the Facebook profile, WhatsApp or emails of one’s partner.
- Anyone committing one of these offences could risk imprisonment from 6 months to 4 years.
- Anything collected via activities such as these cannot be used as evidence in court for a possible ruling on separation and/or for requesting apportionment of blame.
- Always contact sector professionals who will help you find evidence that is reliable and valid in court, in full compliance with the law.