To whom it is aimed and the purpose of the service
The aim of the investigation is to produce documentation that is valid in court in order to block the stalker as soon as possible.
If you believe you are the victim of stalking, if you suspect that someone you do not know is harassing you, P & P INVESTIGAZIONI can help you regain your personal peace of mind.
Conducting the investigation
During the initial meeting, the case is analysed, the final objective is determined and the necessary elements are defined in order to obtain the best result in the shortest possible time. In this way, it will be possible to obtain a detailed quote with costs and duration of the investigation.
Once the assignment has been confirmed, you will be constantly updated on the progress of the investigation. We will then provide a detailed report, complete with evidence (photographs and video footage) that you can use in court in order to stop the stalker.
What you can do
1. Stop all communication. Avoid any contact with the stalker. Completely ignore all behaviour. Every answer can be an encouragement for him or her to continue.
2. Think about your personal safety and improve the security of your home, for example with a video intercom, security grates, surveillance cameras and the like.
3. Contact a sector expert who can help you gather overwhelming evidence to stop the stalker.
What you should avoid
1. Avoid a daily routine, changing your routes and telephone number frequently. Avoid isolated places and keep emergency numbers at hand.
2. Limit personal information and avoid revealing your whereabouts on social media networks.
3. Do not take personal initiatives that could prove to be dangerous for your safety.