To whom it is aimed and the purpose of the service
The investigation aims to produce documentation that is valid in a court of law in order to block and persecute the stalker quickly.
If you believe you are the victim of telephone harassment, if someone persists in harassing you with anonymous calls, P & P INVESTIGAZIONI can help you regain your personal peace of mind and tranquility.
Conducting the investigation
During the initial meeting, the case is analysed, the final objective is determined and the necessary elements are defined in order to obtain the best result in the shortest possible time. In this way, it will be possible to obtain a detailed quote with costs and duration of the investigation.
Once the assignment has been confirmed, you will be constantly updated on the progress of the investigation. We will then provide a detailed report, complete with evidence (photographs and video footage) that you can use in court in order to stop the stalker.
What you can do
1. Record telephone calls from the stalker and save tormenting text messages to collect proof of the telephone harassment. Recording calls to your own mobile telephone does not constitute any crime.
2. Remove your telephone number from services that render it public (internet sites, telephone directories, and so forth) and block the stalker’s number, if known.
3. Contact a sector expert who can help you gather overwhelming evidence to stop the stalker.
What you should avoid
1. Do not underestimate calls and messages. If the stalker persists even after blocking the number or acts with an anonymous number, it is a case of harassment that can be prosecuted under law.
2. Do not interact with the stalker when recording telephone calls. Remain on the line only for the time needed to record some elements and then end the call. Any communication with the stalker could lead him or her to increase the persecutory action.