Debt Collection Services
Public Body Certifications
Online reports on Italian business relate information of an economic, financial, legal and administrative nature of all the companies registered among the General Registry of Businesses, thanks to a combination of information taken from the official database. Their use is particularly recommended in a prior stage to minimize the risk of insolvency and to define the best commercial policy for the supply and terms of payment.
It gives a list of data traced from official sources and summarized by a model of statistical analysis that through sophisticated algorithms is able to estimate the level of risk of a company and to express the maximum limit of credit recommended. It is particularly suggested for the assessment and the granting of small bank credit.
The Report is composed by the following sections:
- Credit Limit: highlight the maximum limit of credit recommended of the company concerned
- Analysis of Solvency: a rating and a verdict regarding the solvency of the company
- Summary of the most relevant discovered data: extract of the most important data collected about the company concerned.
- Legal Information Identity: found by the Chambers of Commerce
- Exponents: names of company executives
- Economic activity: description of the economic activity and of the business purpose
- Employees declared: number of the employees recognized by the Chamber of Commerce
- Risk Press: any economics news releases about the company, from a daily press review over 150 national newspaper
- Piece of Property: highlighting (and possible details) of assets in property of the company and at its main exponents in charge
- Protests and injurious: research on companies and representatives of protest notes, signature disqualifications, bankruptcy, foreclosures and judicial mortgages to property
- Additional Information: number of requests made regarding the company
- Balance data and financial indexes: there are quoted some of the principal items extracted from the last balance registered (only for the Capital Societies) and some of the most important financial indexes.
Source of data survey
The data present in Business Report are obtained through the cross-consultation of public and official database (Chamber of Commerce, Land Registry, Mortgage Registry, Courthouse, ect).
Time of Execution
The service "Report On line" is available within few seconds after the request. It is possible to see the information directly on your pc screen. If the display of the web page is not correct just contact our Customer Care that will promptly send you a copy of the document by mail.
The simultaneous and immediate consultation of several sources in different level of in-depth analysis, allows having a complete insight of the economic- financial situation of a potential customer or a supervision of the ones already known. This is possible thanks to the processing and interpretation of all the elements useful for the assessment of the reliability of a company.