Debt Collection Services
Public Body Certifications
Online reports on Italian business relate information of a legal, economic, financial and administrative nature of all the companies registered among the General Registry of Businesses, through a combination of information taken from the official database. Their use (Synthetic Report, Analytical, Standard) is particularly recommended in a prior stage to minimize the risk of insolvency and to define the best commercial policy for the supply and terms of payment.
There are present the main legal, economic and administrative information besides as stating the presence of negative elements (protests and injurious) about the company analysed and all its representatives. Particularly recommended for the assessment and the granting of small bank credit.
The Report is composed by the following sections:
- Assessment Summary: to assess immediately the riskiness of the company
- Legal Data Identification: traced by the Chamber of Commerce
- Exponents: names of manager’s company
- Economic Activity: description of the economic activity and the business purpose
- Employee declared: number of employees recognized by the Chamber of Commerce
- Protests and injurious: research, on companies and representatives, of protest notes, signature disqualifications, bankruptcy, foreclosures, and judicial mortgages to property
- Additional Information: number of requests made regarding the company
Source of data survey
The information present in Business Report is obtained through the cross-consultation of public and official database (Chamber of Commerce, Land Registry, Mortgage Registry, Courthouse, ect).
Time of Execution
The service “Report On line” can be achieved just few seconds after the request. It is possible to see the information directly on your pc screen. If the display of the web page is not correct just contact our Customer Care that will promptly send you a copy of the document by mail.
The simultaneous and immediate consultation of several sources in different level of in-depth analysis, allows having a complete insight of the economic-financial situation of a potential customer or a supervision of the ones already known. This is possible thanks to the processing and interpretation of all the elements useful for the assessment of the reliability of a company.