Debt Collection Services
Public Body Certifications
Reports on company relate information of a legal, economic, financial and administrative nature of all the companies registered among the General Registry of Businesses, through a combination of information taken from the official database. Their use is particularly recommended in a prior stage to minimize the risk of insolvency and to define the best commercial policy for the supply and terms of payment.
The report gives a complete insight with an assessment on the risk and level of reliability of an enterprise, through a combination of information obtained from official sources of public concern. Available information are analyzed and summarized by a model of statistical analysis that through sophisticated algorithms evaluates the level of risk of a company and to express the maximum limit of credit recommended. Especially useful in the evaluation and the grant of large bank credit.
Report is composed by the following sections:
- Credit Limit: highlight the maximum limit of credit recommended of the company concerned
- Analysis of Solvency: a rating and a verdict regarding the solvency of the company
- Legal Information Identity: found by the Chambers of Commerce
- Summary of the most relevant discovered data: extract of the most important data collected about the company concerned.
- Exponents: names of company executives
- Investments in other companies and Filling Representatives: any holdings and charges find dependent exponents (first three) in other companies
- Corporate Membership: list of members and the percentage of capital held by each of them
- Economic activity: description of the economic activity and of the business purpose
- Employees declared: number of the employees recognized by the Chamber of Commerce
- Chambers of historical data: a list of all the changes historical company subjects to registration with the Chambers of Commerce
- Risk Press: any economics news releases about the company, from a daily press review over 150 national newspaper
- Piece of Property: highlighting (and possible details) of assets in property of the company and at its main exponents in charge.
- Protests and injurious: research of protest notes, signature disqualifications, bankruptcy, foreclosures and judicial mortgages assigned both to company and representatives as well as limited associates and company in which exponents have important positions.
- Additional Information: number of requests made regarding the company
- Balance data and financial indexes: there are quoted some of the principal items extracted from the last balance registered (only for Corporations) and some of the most important financial indexes
Source of data survey
The data present in Business Report are obtained through the cross-consultation of public and official database (Chamber of Commerce, Land Registry, Mortgage Registry, Courthouse, ect).
Time of Execution
The service "Report On line" is available within few seconds after the request. It is possible to see the information directly on your pc screen. If the visualization of the web page is not correct just contact our Customer Care that will promptly act to send a copy of the document on your mail.
The simultaneous and immediate consultation of several sources in different level of in-depth analysis, allows having a complete insight of the economic- financial situation of a potential customer or a supervision of the ones already known. This is possible thanks to the processing and interpretation of all the elements useful for the assessment of the reliability of a company.