Debt Collection Services
Public Body Certifications
Standard Pre-Overdraft Dossier
The "Report Imprese Italia" (Italian Companies Reports) provide indications of an economic, financial, legal and administrative nature of the companies surveyed with the Business General Registry, through a combination of information obtained from official databases. Their use is particularly valuable at an early stage, to minimise the risk of insolvency and determine the best trade policy in terms of supply and payment terms.
It provides a list of data collected from official sources and synthesised by a model of statistical analysis that, by using sophisticated algorithms, is able to determine the level of risk of a company and to recommend a maximum credit limit. It is particularly useful in the evaluation and granting of credit of a medium sum.
The Report consists of the following sections:
- Credit Limit: shows the maximum credit limit recommended for the company in question
- Solvency analysis: is a rating and an opinion on the solvency of the company
- Summary of key findings: extract of important data collected on the company in question
- Identifying Legal Data: traced at the Chamber of Commerce
- Representatives: names of those responsible at the company
- Economic activity: description of the economic activity and company aim
- Declared employees: number of employees reported at the Chamber of Commerce
- Risk Press: any economic press news about the company, through a daily press review of approximately 150 national newspapers
- Real estate: signalling (and any detail) properties in the name of the company and its main responsible representatives
- Protests and prejudicial entries: research, on the company and representatives, of bill protests, signature bans, insolvency, foreclosures and judicial mortgages relating to property
- Additional information: number of requests made by the company
- Balance sheet data and financial indexes: some of the main items extracted from the last financial statements filed (only for limited Company) and some of the most significant financial indexes are reported
Source of data collection
The information contained in the Company reports is obtained through cross-consultation of official public databases (Chambers of Commerce, Land Registry, cadastre, courts, etc.).
The "Report Online" service is obtainable within seconds of request: it is possible to view the information directly on the PC screen. In the event of non correct displaying of the page, simply contact our Customer Care in order to have the copy of the document sent to your email.
The simultaneous and immediate consultation of more than one public source in various levels of detail, allows you to have a complete picture of the economic and financial situation of a prospective client or the monitoring of existing ones. This is possible thanks to the processing and interpretation of all relevant information for the assessment of the reliability of a company.